Hey Lovely people
Am back with a very simple altered MDF photo frame in a mixed media style.
- The MDF photoframe was given two coats of base primer.
- Then painted with Metallic brown acrylic paint.
- Applied a thick coat of Heritage Kwick Crack and allowed it to dry well.
- Then it was quickly sponged with a light blue acrylic coat. The cracks are visible when you quickly sponge the area.
- Randomly added textures with stencils and DecoArt dimensional paste and dry brushed them with mica powders from the store.
- Then it was randomly stamped with Script stamp from Kaisercraft
- Diecut a Joycraft corner die in black and sprayed it with mica powders (Blue gold and Pearl white) mixed with water filled in mini misters…
- The flowers and leaves are hand drawn with Fevicryl 3d cone outliner and dry brushed on the embossed areas with crimson red on flowers and Golden blue on Leaves.
- Filled a piping bag with texture paste and piped little dots to create the stone effect and then they were again painted with Mystical gold mica powder mixed in a little water.
- Painted golden brown on the back of some flat pebbles and they were stuck to the Photoframe.
- Added a nice sentiment and the photoframe is ready.
- DecoArt 3-Dimensional texture paste
- Joy crafts corner die
- Magical Mica powders (All 4 colors)
- Heritage Kwick Crack
- Memory Box and TCW stencils
Happy Crafting !