This is Nazneen here again, with my next of DT Project for Imaginations!
I have again used the very versatile and gorgeous Magical Mica Powders
So here’s my card
In different angle
Closer View of the card
Steps followed in Card Creation:
- On a slightly smaller than A2 Black Cardstock, I have stamped versamark ink over a stencil. Post that I have added Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold on the stamped area and brushed off the excess! Trust me, this creates gorgeous looking background. The same procedure was used for the sentiment as well
- The flowers and leaves are handmade, colored with distress ink and have added sprinkler effect using Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold, Crimson Red and Pearl White.
- Adorned all of these onto the stamped base, using a double sided tape to get a popup effect. This final piece was added to the base Kraft Cardstock and Lo! The card is ready!
In brief, I have used Magical Mica Powders -> in the following forms:
- As a background, brushed the Mica Powder onto the versamark ink stamped Cardstock
- As a sprinkler effect on the handmade flowers and leaves
Hope you peeps liked my card!
Looking forward to hear from you!